I know I just showed a before picture of Alex's bad hair. But that picture was back in October or November. He has been growing his hair since then. He had a scalp issue so we didn't want to cut his hair till it went away. His head has been better for a while but I have not had a chance to cut it. On Saturday while the boys were standing in line I snapped these pictures. Check out Alex's hair.
Especially this picture. He looks like no one takes care of him. He also has a really funny face.
Here are some more befores. His hair was like 3 inches long.
Here are some afters. His hair is really really short now. Really. Chase just had to get in all the pictures. They are so funny.
They were having fun so I kept taking pictures.
And... They both turned their shirts around because it was backwards day or something. Pretty normal for around here.
1 comment:
wow! amazing how hair really changes how you look! He looks great with the super short hair!
Post a Comment