I put some pictures on here and I realized that they are all about the middle boys.
Lately we have done big school projects. I like to take pictures of these. That way, we don't have to keep them forever.
Tanner did a big report on Daniel Boone. He had to decorate a bottle. He did a great job.
Tanner also had to do a huge Art/science project. He did a plaster of Paris mold (the science part) and decorated it to be a porcupine (the art part). He also had to write 2 pages of how he did it and the science behind it and stuff.
Alex had to do a big animal report. It is my favorite kind- the kind they do at school! The diorama was done at home and he did a great job on Arctic wolves.
One day I went to check how Alex was doing on his homework. This is a bad picture, but it shows how he sits to do his homework. (and that he never makes his bed)
Tanner's hair was SOOO long. He wants it longer on top- no shaved head for him. But it was getting ridiculous.
Here is the after- it was so different.
Alex's hair is currently long. But this was his last hair cut a few months ago. This is the before
This is the during. I really liked how this looked. Maybe I should have kept it that way!
I never took a picture of the after. But this was a better shot anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment