Easter egg decorating!
I am getting bored of it so I bought a couple of different kits this year. Tie-dye kit...
It had a little dropper to drop the dye onto a rag that was surrounding the egg.
It turned out awesome!
And a "gold" kit.
It was basically just a metallic kind of coloring you painted on. It made the colors really cool.
These are the results. It thought they were fabulous.
And Jaxon colored the inside of his egg- that is what that red thing is.
So... Easter egg decorating is fun but messy.
And why is every cupboard door and pantry open in my kitchen. You guys get to see our real house I guess.
And why is every cupboard door and pantry open in my kitchen. You guys get to see our real house I guess.
1 comment:
We didnt get to color eggs this year- hopefully next year! I love all the different kits! so cool!
Post a Comment