Friday, May 22, 2015

Lacrosse

Tanner just finished up his lacrosse season. He did a great job at a really hard sport. 

He had three, two hour practices a week with a game on top of that.
He was busy.
He worked hard and it paid off. I saw him get the ball a lot more times this year.

He is number 3. He has a grey helmet
He was a lot more aggresive.
He was a "midi" or midfielder, which means that he ran the entire field. They run a lot!
He liked being a midi because the defense have to stay on one side of the field and just stand around half the time and same- but opposite- for the attack position.
He wanted to be in on all the action.
He was!
And he is a great runner.



We went all over the place to watch him. This was the Bountiful temple in the background.






This is the Draper Temple in the background





This is me at a cold rainy game. May has been cold and rainy.  Might be better then super hot.

One thing about Tanner. He works hard and does what he is supposed to do.

He is very dependable- even in sports.


Did you know that tanner was very bruised and beat up a lot? can you tell why? He is pretty tough.

Fighting for the ball!


Now

2 years ago.
What a great kid!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think its amazing that he plays lacrosse! Thats an amazing talent! I wish I could see some of his games!