Friday, May 22, 2015

Soccer

Chase just finished his soccer season.
He is doing great.
This year I can see progress and dedication to the game.
It is not all craziness.
Look at that focus.

He is getting more aggressive and knows how to play defense. 
(even if it is suspiciously like basketball defense)

And he scored! lots of times!
(telling us about a great play)

This team for the most part has been together for 3 years. 
That has really helped. Chase really likes them.



He is doing great!


Just a few pictures for your enjoyment...

As busy as I felt going to so many games. It is always fun to watch my guys play.

They were the Purple Godzillas
I had to put this in because it is kind of funny. I swear Chase had nothing to do with it.

I love this little team.

1 comment:

Jill said...

ok- First of all, when did he get so big? Secondly he looks great! He really looks like he was getting into it! Great pictures!