These are my boys.
This is my mom with my kids. I don't tell her enough that I love her.
But I do. I love to hang out with her.
This is me with my mom and kids. It was a great day with yummy food.
I love to get the cute home made gifts by the elementary age kids.
I love that the ward gives me chocolate and that I ate it in 2 minutes while reading my book.
I love that I did not make any food all day.
I love that everyone helped Andre make all the food and clean up all day while I read a book.
I love that the kids sang in Sacrament meeting.
I love that I have a great mom and mother in law.
I love that I am a mom to four pretty great kids.
I love that I did not make any food all day.
I love that everyone helped Andre make all the food and clean up all day while I read a book.
I love that the kids sang in Sacrament meeting.
I love that I have a great mom and mother in law.
I love that I am a mom to four pretty great kids.
It was a great day.
2 comments:
You are such a great mom to your kids. I am always in awe!
And I love you! I'm so glad you had a wonderful mothers day because you really deserve it!
(Is Jaxon as tall as you?!)
Post a Comment