Chase: "Do you want to hear me whistle?"
Mom: Yes
Chase: Makes a whistle kind of noise
Mom: "Cool!" Then makes a similar noise.
Chase: "You did it! You are learning to whistle like me!"
Mom: "Yep"
Chase: "You have to be smart."
Mom: "Yep"
Chase: "You have to be smart to be like me."
Chase started talking and I was just listening- making appropriate yes and ahh, and wow noises throughout. He was kind of in his own world.
Chase:
"I have a plan."
"I have a plan to get Tanner to stop talking"
(Just a note here. Tanner was not in the room. Tanner was not talking, and Tanner is my quietest kid- So who knows why this came up)
"I will put tape on his mouth and that will work."
"That is my plan" He then set off to find tape.
As he was getting tape, Tanner walked in the room. Chase got happy and said, "Tanner, can you put tape on your own mouth?"
1 comment:
That kid is a crack up!
Know my personal favorite? At church 2 weeks ago. . .
"Kay you're heading to nursery now. . . "
"But MOM I love you!!"
Melts my cold heart.
Post a Comment