Well, the 5th is when my other brothers kids joined us. Unfortunately my brother and wife could not come, but they sent their boys up to play with us. But, somehow these massively huge boys came up instead of my little nephews. It was so good to see them even though they grew up so much since last year. Chase called them "the tall guys." "Where are the tall guys?"
We saved our 4th of July picnic to have with them. Here is the little kids table- super cute, and they wanted Joey to sit with them so I guess she is a little kid too?

The bigger kid table. I love BBQ's

Then, the waiting game until it gets dark to do fireworks... what can we do. Oh, we can play kittens.

Play in the sand box. It is so fun to get the hoses and build lakes and volcanoes and all sorts of stuff.

Or, there is always legos. Those are always a favorite at grandma and pa's house!

We had some great pictures taken. The kids did pretty well being good for pictures.
Ages (current, even though we have upcoming birthdays) from the top down- 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3 and 3. They really do love each other and get along so well. I wish we were all closer.

Crazy picture!

Awesome picture

We were wanting the fireworks so badly that we started the snakes.

Those are fun for a while...

But we were excited about the main event- fireworks!

As soon as snakes were done, the sun came out and it started to pour down rain!

"Go away rain!"

So we went inside and watched TV until it stopped raining. THEN we got to do the fireworks! Hooray! That is my kids favorite thing ever. They wait all year for this.

2 comments:
Awesome! I think I'll just post a link to your blog to tell people about our Utah fun.
I LOVE the rain pictures. Perfect! The weather was so random that day.
So fun! Thank you for playing with us. My kids are begging to go back to Gma and gpa's house to play with cousins!
I'm going to steal one of your rain pictures for my blog.
Post a Comment