Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th

Guess who has a pool in their backyard now? Joanna! And she has a pool man, who I have heard is the best pool man ever!

Jaxon was obsessed with attacking John.
Cute cousins!
Thanks for the pool Joanna!
I thought this was a cute face. Grandpa was talking to Chase and he loved whatever he was saying.
Guess what happens when you attack uncle John? Uncle John attacks you back. He can splash a lot of water your way- watch out Jaxon!
Back to Grandma and pa's for playing, dinner, and a movie.
Then we went to a park to watch the big fireworks. I have never done this with my little kids because I really hate to keep them up late. I guess I don't have any little kids now. They stayed up until almost 11 and they did great. In case you were wondering, the waiting around for the fireworks is a lot of fun when you have glow sticks and cousins.


Picture with one kind of setting- I think flash.......
Same picture with a different setting. I think it's cool.
This is us watching the fireworks, kind of weird picture- but it was dark in the viewfinder.
Tanner was watching, but cousin must have had something much more interesting on her toe :)
Happy Fourth of July!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad says - Starting at the top of your blogs for this family gathering time has made me realize why I feel so tired. Thanks for helping so much to give the kids a fun time.

Laura said...

Where'd you hear about the pool man? 'Cause I heard the same thing. Scott rocks! :)

Thank you for taking us to that awesome spot for fireworks. And for bringing the fun distractions. Apparently more fun than watching the fireworks for certain children of mine!! :) I love those pictures.

John said...

I'm glad that Jaxon had so much fun splashing me. I felt bad that I hurt his leg on the last dunking I gave him. I'm glad he recovered quick.