Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7th

Remember the Herriman Reservoir?
You know, our family's favorite place to go?
You know, the sand... the water... the children. It is a perfect mix.
Well, those pictures were taken a week or so ago.
-
We decided to share our favorite place with all of our family. Herriman City had a different idea. We all showed up to play all day and....... "Beach Closed, No Trespassing." Thank you, Herriman City, for NOT trying to let people know to make other plans. Putting this little bit of information on your website would have been helpful since I checked it out the night before.
-
So, I am now a Herriman City hater.
-
Anyway, after me changing my mind about what I am going to do with the 7 boys that I am driving around, we endied up at South Jordan Rec Center. It was open! No random closures. I guess that makes me a South Jordan City lover.





Swimming was fun, Then we all headed over to Grandma and pa's to hang out again.


I love family reunions.

3 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

WHAT?? They closed it? I was just about to ask you if you'd go again? You know, after you aren't so tired?.

Crap.

We too went to SJ pool. It's cool, man.

John said...

The girls loved swimming there. I'm just glad I didn't have to clean up any vomit. Maybe they've finally grown out of that stage.

Jefferson said...

That lake looks amazing. is it closed forever? looks like a fun day!