This last week has been so fun. And sooo busy. We have family in town. That means it is like a vacation for me but I am sleeping in our own house. Next week I am not leaving my house for a week. I am not kidding.
We have done a lot so I am going to break it up into a lot of posts. Here is the first day:
Andre took the day off and took the older boys golfing. They have been asking for years to go. I took the younger two miniature golfing.

Chase was more interested in the water hazards then the actual golfing.

Then we met up in Millcreek canyon at our favorite spot to see our Washington State cousins and our Arizona aunt and her fiance Jimmie. We played a game where you put a cookie on your forehead and try to get it down your face without using your hands.

It was humorous to watch.

Marshmallows covered in flour are fun to throw at each other because it leaves a big white patch if you get hit.


Bugs!

Duct tape and sticks made for hours of entertainment. You make fun floatable boats.

Games

More bugs! This is also the only picture I got of Jill and Jimmie and they are in the background. What a loser photographer I am! But they are cute even in the background.

Hammocks are awesome.

We can't forget the star of the day... the stream! We were very worried that the water would be too high and we would not be able to play in it. But it was doable in this area. We marked off a little area and set up adult monitors. So we were safe. It was SOOO fun.




Here is one of the boats Jaxon made with his sticks and duct tape!
2 comments:
You have been busy! What fun summer memories. Seriously-- best mom EVER!
Oh wait I already said that.
I love my face in the game with Tanner. I think he must have been beating me.
Post a Comment