While the rest of my family continued to bond and play, Jaxon, Tanner and I headed off to Cub Scout Camp. Tanner got Jaxon's blue scout shirt and Jaxon got a tan colored one. I have not put any badges on them and probably never will. But the boys look cute don't they.
Tanner is almost a Wolf and was so excited to go to camp. They did a lot of fun things. They did dinosaurs one day and super heroes the next day. He brought home 2 pocket knives and a whip from the trading post. Boys.
-
I am the Webelos Leader. I have been for almost 3 years. I actually like it. These are the boys I spent 2 days with. This is Jaxon's last year in Cub Scout camp. I was glad to be there with him.
Disclaimer: because this is my blog, most of the pictures below are of Jaxon. But I did take millions of pictures of the other boys. Now I just have to remember to send them to their parents.
These are the things we did:
Learn how to save people,
get saved,

learn to swim with life vests,
Jump in the pool,
boondoggle,
BB Guns,

BMX bike trail,
boating,
splashing the other boat,

and...... archery.

We also did 2 "sit down and listen to a teacher" classes to earn badges. But that is not exciting, so I did not take pictures of it. The boys also bought tons of stuff from the Trading Post, Jaxon got a pocket knife, a whip, a flute, and more boondoggle.
Both days I arrived home and didn't want to do anything else. I am happy to be there and had a lot of fun, but I am glad it is over for another year.
-
I am the Webelos Leader. I have been for almost 3 years. I actually like it. These are the boys I spent 2 days with. This is Jaxon's last year in Cub Scout camp. I was glad to be there with him.
These are the things we did:
Learn how to save people,
learn to swim with life vests,
BMX bike trail,
and...... archery.
We also did 2 "sit down and listen to a teacher" classes to earn badges. But that is not exciting, so I did not take pictures of it. The boys also bought tons of stuff from the Trading Post, Jaxon got a pocket knife, a whip, a flute, and more boondoggle.
Both days I arrived home and didn't want to do anything else. I am happy to be there and had a lot of fun, but I am glad it is over for another year.
4 comments:
Aw, I'm sad Jamison missed! Looks like great fun!
Looks like a ton of fun for the boys! No wonder you were exhausted!
You are a remarkable scout leader as well as a great mom. DAD
The cub day camps in Utah are so much better than the "camps" out stakes do here :(
Post a Comment