Then the family left and we had a day left on our weekend. all four kids wanted to do four different things. We tried to fit them all in. We went to the beach, went to a restaurant, stopped on the way home at a cool place, and we went home. We did all of those requests. We are awesome parents.
I am not sure that we have enough pictures on this blog of my kids digging in the mud. So I must put some more.
Have we had enough wallowing in the mud?
I didn't have many pictures of playing in the water from the day before, here are some.
The four boys
On the way home we stopped at Tony grove lake. I remember going there when I was younger with my family. It is so pretty.
Looking for tadpoles- there were lots.
I loved all the wild flowers
Gorgeous.
No comments:
Post a Comment