We went to the Ogden Temple open house.
For weeks Tanner kept asking me about it. He really wanted to go.
Alex didn't know about it ahead of time, but he absolutely loved it.
He couldn't stop talking about how he thought it was so beautiful.
Chase was really amazed by the chandeliers.
Where was Jaxon? Oh, he was there, earlier in the day with his youth group. I wanted to go the same day so that Jaxon didn't go twice, or that he stayed home while we were gone half the day.
So, Jaxon's group was leaving right when we got there and he ran up to us and asked us why we were there. I guess I didn't tell him that we were going to the temple too. I told him that we were not going to be home when he got home- but didn't tell him why I guess.
As we were leaving I tried to get some pictures closer up. But it was really bright.It's hard to keep your eyes open when it is that bright.
It was a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment