Sunday, August 17, 2014

swimming lessons

 I don't think we had enough going on in August. (sarcasm)
We had to add a lot more craziness to the mix by adding swimming lessons. 

This year I put Tanner in the wrong class but the right class was full.
 So he just did the lower class again. I think he got some good practice in.

So that meant that Alex and Tanner were in the same class.

 Chase's class was right after their class. So either Jaxon or I would swim with him during the first half hour. It was me 6/8 of the time. (I got a little tired of swimming)

 But Jaxon played hard with the kids and it was fun for them.

 Chase did a great job on becoming  a swimmer instead of a "hang on mom" kind of swimming.
 Here is a kind of better picture of Alex and Tanner. It was impossible to get good pictures with my camera in that weird lighting building.

 More fun at the pool...

They have all become little fishes and I am tired.
Tired of swimming and tired of always going going going somewhere.
I can't wait until they go to school and I can have a little time to do nothing! I can at least take a 1/2 hour of nothing time every day right? Cause I am tired.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

You have every right to be tired with all constant kid activities you have every day! I would say you are entitled to at least an hour of "me" time, if you can fit it into the schedule. You're a great mom!

Megan Goates said...

I'm tired too. Bring on school. Also, my boys take swim lessons at this same pool. Jack once disrobed while standing at the top of that play structure. Good times.