Tanner is seven years old!
-
Because Jaxon and Tanner's birthdays are the same week, every other year they have a small party. They get to invite 2 friends and do something with them. Yes, I broke this rule. It is really hard because there are so many friends in the neighborhood, then he has school friends too. So we went with three.
-
Then we went to see a movie. Despicable Me- I didn't have high expectations, but it is really cute.

Then we all climbed trees. Seriously, there must be something about seven. All these boys were climbing on everything.
Then I took a picture of the boys in a dark theatre. I could not see anything in the camera screen. I told everyone to smile, counted to 3, and I got one out of 5 people looking. There must be something about seven. They are all the same!

Happy Birthday Tanner!
Then we all climbed trees. Seriously, there must be something about seven. All these boys were climbing on everything.
Then I took a picture of the boys in a dark theatre. I could not see anything in the camera screen. I told everyone to smile, counted to 3, and I got one out of 5 people looking. There must be something about seven. They are all the same!
Happy Birthday Tanner!
1 comment:
Happy birthday, buddy! Looks so fun.
Post a Comment