I know it has been forever since we went on our trip, but I need to finish my blogs about it so I can move on to something else...
These are just pictures that I wanted to put on a blog. Some of them are cool and some are not.
This is the cutest picture of all the cousins. This beach was so fun.
These next pictures show you what Alex liked to do at the beach.
Dig with his black shovel while squatting down.
again...
again...

and again...
Yes he is a boy who does the same thing over and over.
--
Slugs! This is Jaxon's hand. I don't think I could live there. But I can visit again and again.

See the cute boys? See the rope telling you not to go farther into the river?

See the boy who grabbed the rope and cut every one of his fingers (see the bandaids). He was NOT happy. Can you tell?

This sign is cool. It really shows how much it rains in the rain forest.

Alex loved Uncle Jeff. Uncle Jeff carried Alex because he was so tired that he could not walk.

Alex fell asleep on Uncle Jeff.

I have a child that obsesses. About a month before we left, Jaxon found out about a company that takes you on tour around Seattle. It was called Ride the Ducks. He REALLY wanted to do it. We did not and we told him repeatedly (meaning: every five minutes until we finally banned him from ever talking about it again.) While we were driving around Seattle with John, we drove past the Space Needle and I decided to snap some pictures (because I am like that). When we got home I noticed that I totally got a picture of Ride the Ducks!

At Mount St. Helens they have a volcano slide. Cool huh?
and again...
--
Slugs! This is Jaxon's hand. I don't think I could live there. But I can visit again and again.
See the cute boys? See the rope telling you not to go farther into the river?
See the boy who grabbed the rope and cut every one of his fingers (see the bandaids). He was NOT happy. Can you tell?
This sign is cool. It really shows how much it rains in the rain forest.
Alex loved Uncle Jeff. Uncle Jeff carried Alex because he was so tired that he could not walk.
Alex fell asleep on Uncle Jeff.
I have a child that obsesses. About a month before we left, Jaxon found out about a company that takes you on tour around Seattle. It was called Ride the Ducks. He REALLY wanted to do it. We did not and we told him repeatedly (meaning: every five minutes until we finally banned him from ever talking about it again.) While we were driving around Seattle with John, we drove past the Space Needle and I decided to snap some pictures (because I am like that). When we got home I noticed that I totally got a picture of Ride the Ducks!
At Mount St. Helens they have a volcano slide. Cool huh?
Alex can curl his tongue.

-
This was one of our camp grounds! We were playing hide and seek. Can you see the four boys? I think Jaxon is hiding to well to see him.
This was also the campsite that I almost had a heart attack. Imagine this backdrop when it is very dark. Imagine me (Janelle) getting out of the tent to go find the "loo". Imagine a wolf running out of those ferns straight for me. Imagine me screaming as loud as I can even though the kids are almost asleep. I kind of pulled it together and realized that it was a German Shepherd. It turned out to be nice, but I almost didn't make it to the bathroom that night.
-
Alex ran down this hill hundreds of times. He started to roll and flip down it.

-
This was one of our camp grounds! We were playing hide and seek. Can you see the four boys? I think Jaxon is hiding to well to see him.
-
Alex ran down this hill hundreds of times. He started to roll and flip down it.
We went to the cheese factory but the camera battery was dead, so this was the only picture we got. We love Tillamook Cheese.

This stump and sign were right by one of our camp sites. I thought it was cool.

This was the walk from our campsite to the beach. Under the freeway. It was really pretty at night.

The boys begged every night to have a fire. We finally did the last couple of camping nights. You would have thought it was Christmas- they were so excited.

The 3 older boys and Andre got to climb this cool light house. Alex was barely tall enough. He felt really cool to be able to do it.

These are the stairs.

At the Sea Lion Caves. You can see the fog in the background.
We were pretty high at this point on the coast and we took a picture of the fog. It almost looks like clouds or the ocean- but it was fog everywhere.

This is a picture of almost three weeks of Andre's beard. He cut it into a goatee but I didn't get a picture of that.
This stump and sign were right by one of our camp sites. I thought it was cool.
This was the walk from our campsite to the beach. Under the freeway. It was really pretty at night.
The boys begged every night to have a fire. We finally did the last couple of camping nights. You would have thought it was Christmas- they were so excited.
The 3 older boys and Andre got to climb this cool light house. Alex was barely tall enough. He felt really cool to be able to do it.
These are the stairs.
At the Sea Lion Caves. You can see the fog in the background.
This is a picture of almost three weeks of Andre's beard. He cut it into a goatee but I didn't get a picture of that.
2 comments:
yes, that is a cool picture of us watching the fireworks...cool because it was right before I ran up the driveway and out of the way of the falling sparks! I'm still glad that we didnt all catch on fire!
I laughed and laughed at your "loo" story!!! I don't understand the appeal that boys have for sticks and fire either, but mine have it too. Looks like you had an amazing trip.
Post a Comment